How to Backup and Restore Your Android Phone with TWRP
Many versions of the SP Flash utility have been released up to this point. For user convenience, we share the direct link to download SP Flash tool latest version as well as some earlier versions here. However, we recommend you to use the current version of the SP Flash Tool, as it will have an advantage over the prior version. If your Android device gets bricked by following this guide, then we at Droid Thunder will not be responsible for that. Although there is no chance of damage, still we request you to carefully follow the procedure. This tool works on all the MediaTek Android smartphones and tablets including LeEco LeTV, Doogee, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and LG.
Operating System also needs to make functional all new electronics products like Digital Televisions, Microwave ovens. Load the OS (Operating System) and run it in its specific way of steps with defined manner and that known us as ROM. Before carrying out to back up Android ROM to PC, it is essential to root your Android device. KingoRoot is an easiest and fastest one click apk to root your Android device. Just a few simple steps can get you a rooted device within minutes. Free download and install it on your Android device, click to root.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool, commonly known as SP Flash Tool, is a cross-platform program that is used for flashing stock firmware, custom recovery, and hard brick device repair.
- This is all about how to reinstall Android OS in a hassle-free manner!
- From here, select your backup from the list (it will be named based on the date it was created), then simply swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen.
- Download and update firmware Coolpad firmware produces very popular mobile phones and tablets that are extremely popular in many countries around the …
- SP Flash Tool is an all-in-one computer software for MediaTek mobile phones.
- There are a few ways to access data on Android without root.
It’s the official ADB and Fastboot binary Stock Firmware provided by Google. You should download it and extract it to a convenient location on your PC. Doing this will give you the necessary platform-tools folder. Bootloader mode (Fastboot mode) allows you to do various amazing things. If you are familiar with the android stuff, these are .img that can be flashed via fastboot mode.
- Android File Transfer is the way to go when you want to back up your Android phone to your Mac computer.
- At last, if nothing works, then you must consider reinstalling the OS to make your device run flawlessly.
- In some devices, you need to flash recovery image using ADB and Fastboot.
- No matters what smartphone you have, it will work the same for all android phones.
- Not to mention, the huge list of device support– both new and old.
Stephen previously worked as a freelance how-to guide writer for the Android rooting, modding, and custom ROM section at Gadget Hacks. He has actively followed the Android scene since 2008 with the HTC Dream, known by most as the T-Mobile G1. However, he didn’t get his first Android device until 2009 with the original Motorola Droid. After that, Stephen quickly learned about unlocking the bootloader and gaining full root access — both changed his smartphone life forever.